This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. #GolazoKraft #CollectiveBias
The Championship Soccer Games are all we have been watching at home lately, along with family cookouts full of quick and easy party food. I sure don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen cooking or serving and miss the big golazo, which is my favorite part of a game. That is why on this occasion my pareja perfecta will be Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Nachos alongside Capri Sun. Very easy to prepare, you’ll be out of the kitchen in less than 30 minutes, and have everyone busy munching and cheering for more.
In my familia futbol means everything. Its more than just a sport, its something we live and feel…its in our blood. My parents introduce futbol to my brothers and I at a very young age, and even though in the beginning we cried because we didn’t want to play, as we grew we cried if we couldn’t attend a game. I am very grateful to have been able to participate in such a beautiful sport, where with every golazo you feel the energy, the love…there’s so many amazing feelings futbol brings out in me.
For the big games this weekend I went shopping at Walmart in search for enough food to feed about ten people, glad I found these big box items. Can I get a WOOT WOOT?!
Some of my party food tips:
- Have enough food to feed a crowd, you never know who will tag along.
- Fast and quick to prepare foods are great for parties, they won’t keep you too long in the kitchen. Make sure to have everything prepared just in case you need to get back in the cocina.
- Paper plates, plastic cups are also great for parties.
- Capri Sun juices make easy no spill drinks for kids, more than likely they will finish up their drink and toss them.
Something that I noticed was the new clear bottom on the Capri Sun juice, I’ve always wondered what color the juice was. Now I know. I might use some Capri Sun juice for some frozen popsicles with fruit pieces as another cool snack for the kids.
Mac & Cheese Nachos
(Serves about 8 people)
- 2 Lbs. of Ground Beef
- 1-2 Bags of Tortillas Chips
- 2 Boxes of Macaroni & Cheese
- 2 Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 Diced Med. Onion
- 2 Jalapeños
- Juice of 1 large Lime
- Pickled Jalapeños
- Start by cooking the ground beef in a skillet, season it with salt (I use Goya). Cook until brown.
- Prepare Macaroni & Cheese according to the instructions on package.
- Meanwhile start preparing the pico de gallo with tomatoe, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, avocado and a squeeze of lime juice.
- When all is ready, place tortilla chips on a plate and top with ground beef, Mac & Cheese, pico de gallo, and pickeled jalapeños.
*You can choose which jalapeño to serve, I enjoy an extra bit of spiciness. If jalapeños are really spicy, make sure to have some cold water bottles in your fridge.
Do you enjoy hosting parties? If so what are your tips for quick and easy party foods?