It’s that time of year again, when mom’s are stuck in the kitchen baking throughout the holiday season. Well, except for me. I’m sad about it because I love baking, but my oven gave up awhile back and I haven’t gotten around to fix it. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t other things I can whip up during this holiday season, like these reindeer and snowmen mini donuts, how cute are they? Actually I’m checking my creativity with Christmas sweet treats, Naty is having her very first Christmas party at school this month and every parent has to bring in something for the party. When I was a kid I remember my teacher made these at school and they were a big hit all the kids were so excited to eat them. They’re so simple to make even the little ones can help, these would definitely make great Christmas party treats.
- Mini Chocolate Frosted Donuts
- Mini Pretzel Twists
- White Icing
- Red M&M’s
With a knife saw the pretzel in half to create the antlers and insert them into the top of the donut.
Make two dots with the icing to create the eyes.
Add icing to the center of the donut and top with a red M&M to create the nose.
Mini Powdered Donuts
Black and white icing tube or sprinkles
Take a donut and add white icing to the center and top with orange M&M to create the nose.
Dot black icing onto donut to create eyes and mouth.
Ahora En Español
- Mini donas de chocolate
- Mini pretzels (galletas saladas)
- Glaseado blanco
- M&M’s rojos
- Con un cuchillo corta el pretzel por la mitad formando dos astas/cuernos del reno y introduce en la dona.
- Con el glaseado blanco haz dos puntos para los ojos.
- En el centro de la dona agrega un poco de glaseado y y luego un M&M rojo creando la nariz.
- Mini Donas de azúcar
- Glaseado negro y blanco o chispitas
- M&M’s color naranja
- Toma una dona y agrega glaseado al centro y luego un chocolate M&M creado la nariz.
- Con el glaseado negro dibuja los ojos y la boca de el muñeco de nieve.