Dislosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
- Copy of Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s ” The G Free Diet”
- A NoGii T-shirt to represent that NoGiiLIFE
- Whey & Quinoa Protein Powder in Vanilla Bean (yum) 20g protein
- High Protein Bars in Peanut Butter & Chocolate, Cocoa Brownie, Chocolate Mint & Chocolate Coconut
- High Protein Bars in Cookies & Cream, Rocky Road & Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
- Protein D’Lites in Chocolate Caramel Bliss
- Paleo Bars in Nuts About Berries, Nuts About Nuts, and Nuts About Tropical Fruit
I’m so glad I can finally eat chocolate and not have to feel bad about it. That’s because my favorite the NoGii High protein Peanut Butter & Chocolate bar is delicious, certified gluten-free & non-GMO with 20g of high quality protein. It’s perfect as a quick on-the-go meal for those times I’m in a rush and don’t find time to sit down and eat. You can find these protein bars at most stores and they retail for $2.50-$2.99 for (1) 1.93 oz bar.
Naty enjoys the Protein D’Lites, which are small just perfect as a kids after-school snack. Feel free to share and enjoy with the whole family, as NoGii is designed to fit busy and healthy lifestyles!
To find out more about the NoGii products and flavors go ahead and visit their website and make sure to follow them on social media to stay up-to-date.
Have you tried NoGii? If so are you about that #NoGiiLife? 😀