Every morning I like to start my day off with a cup of coffee, who doesn’t?! I don’t care if it’s 40 or 90 degrees outside, I need my cafecito. Just the plain aroma of coffee gets me going, my mom is the culprit of my coffee addiction, you see when I was in high school she would drive me to school and every single day she would take her coffee to brave the traffic. To me, there is just no better way to start my day off than with a cup of my favorite, NESCAFÉ® Clásico™. Which has brought me to Romper la Rutina or “break the routine” by giving my daily warm cup of joe a bit of a twist.
NESCAFÉ® Clásico™ is a family staple in many Latino homes. It is a soluble coffee that is made of 100% pure coffee that has been spray dried after being brewed and reaching its flavor peak. Its beans are sourced primarily from key coffee countries in Latin America and is known for its bold flavor. Today I will be sharing with you a Mexican-Vietnamese style iced Coffee, to drink during summer when we need coffee, just without the heat. It’s a refreshing and definitely will pick you up drink. Enjoy! And don’t forget to break the routine once in a while. 😉
NESCAFÉ Clásico Mexican-Vietnamese Iced Coffee!
You may also add some Coffee-mate Natural Bliss for an extra touch of creaminess
- NESCAFÉ® Clásico™ Mexican-Vietnamese Iced Coffee2016-06-14 08:39:10Serves 1Write a reviewTotal Time5 minTotal Time5 minIngredients
- 6 oz water
- NESCAFÉ® Clásico™
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
Spanglish Mama http://spanglishmama.com/
- Prepare by adding one teaspoon of NESCAFÉ® Clásico™ to 6oz. of cool water.
- Add La Lechera sweetened condensed milk or dulce de leche to taste. (A tablespoon should work)
- Stir well, then add in ice.
- You may also add some Coffee-mate Natural Bliss for an extra touch of creaminess.
- For a winter twist, try this recipe with NESCAFÉ® Cafe de Olla or add a teaspoon of Abuelita granulated chocolate mix to the coffee for a mocha version.
Since 2014 Ricky Martin has formed a partnership with NESCAFÉ® because they both share the same family values and passion for life. Since then they have been out inviting random people to stop what they’re doing and make moments happen by simply having a cup of NESCAFÉ® Clásico™, those who dared to break the routine were surprised when seeing Ricky Martin on the bus. Would you dare? Watch the Break the Routine video.