Hard to believe my little baby is now six years old, seems like yesterday I was walking out from the hospital with her in my arms. The first few nights, weeks, months were stressful. As a first time mom, I knew absolutely nothing about the tiny little lady I had birthed. After breastfeeding didn’t go as planned, and trying almost every infant formula out there, Gerber® Good Start® Infant Formula helped get us through the first year and on to the baby food she loved so much. Stage 1 Gerber® Good Start® Infant Formula proteins are not harsh on the baby’s stomach, letting the baby be comfortable and happy, and a happy baby = happy family! Get you $6 off coupon HERE.
Shopping at Kroger is very convenient for me from stocking up on the latest grocery and household deals to shopping for the baby. This was the place I stopped by on my way after work for diapers, groceries, bill payments and formula. Which is why I created this list with my top 10 things to do before the baby arrives, some of which I wish I knew about while pregnant. Now a few years have passed, I’m a little wiser and have seen a few new nephews and nieces I think I’m ready enough to know what to do the next time I have a little bun in the oven.
10 Things to Do Before Baby Arrives
- Wash and fold all baby clothes, put them away neatly and organize by size. Don’t forget about the baby bibs, receiving blankets, and washcloths.
- Sanitize baby bottles and nipples if you will be formula feeding. Do the same with pumping supplies if breastfeeding.
- Clean, sanitize and dust off all toys, bouncers, swing.
- Buy a baby memory book, you’ll be surprised how quickly babies grow.
- Have you bought and installed the car seat? If you need help stop by any fire station, they’ll be glad to help.
- Put the crib together, with clean bedding and with as few items in it, providing a safe crib for baby.
- Pack you hospital bag with essentials only. You probably won’t need 5 baby outfits.
- Stock up baby’s medicine cabinet. You will need diaper rash ointment more than you think, along with a baby thermometer.
- Don’t forget the diapers and wipes! You’ll need tons of those. Baby formula too, after much trial and error I can say that Stage 1 Gerber® Good Start® Infant Formula is the best for formula fed babies.
- After you’ve done all this, just relax the baby will get her. Now just go get some sleep, you’ll wish you did! 😉
What tips would you like to share Before the Baby Arrives? Share below or snap a picture of your baby with their favorite Gerber® Good Start® Infant Formula using #FormulaForHappiness #HappyGerberBaby