Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Big Lots. All opinions are mine alone.
The Fall season is near and soon the trees will change color, temperatures will begin to drop and both young and old eagerly wait for the arrival of Halloween. One of my favorite activities in October is taking the kids the to the pumpkin patch and choosing the best pumpkin to carve and make the famous Jack-o’-Lantern. I also love decorating the house with spooky decorations and of course watching my favorite Halloween movies. The little ghouls love to dress up and go out trick-or-treating, these are the moments that we forever cherish.
As with every holiday, I look for recipes that are easy and quick to prepare with the children and I’m sure this will be a very fun activity to make with the kids.
These Dracula Teeth cookies are sure to be a terrorific Halloween treat and are perfect for Halloween parties. You can find all ingredients, sweets, along with spooky decorations to make this Halloween one to remember all at low prices at your local Big Lots.
- 1 package of cookie dough
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting with red food coloring
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- First, prepare the cookies following the instructions on the package. To save some time, you can buy cookies that are already prepared. When the cookies are ready, let them cool and then cut in half.
- Add red food coloring to vanilla frosting until you get the desired color.
- Cover all cookie halves with red frosting. Set 6 mini-marshmallows to form the teeth. Cover with the other half of cookie and place the slivered almonds as if they were fangs.
Would you dare to take a bite of these cookies?