Can you believe 2016 is almost over?! How time has flown by, now we are preparing for the end of the year festivities. Do you have everything ready for the last holiday of the year? If not, then hurry on over to Big Lots and take advantage of the amazing discounts offered on products that we are sure to need during the holidays.
Let’s celebrate what’s left of 2016 and give 2017 a big welcome surrounded by friends and family, music, and delicious food! Let’s say goodbye to the old year and give a sweet welcome to the new year with these easy and delicious New Year Cupcakes.
If you are planning on being the host of the New Years party, you’ll probably be busy with the decorations, food, and all that involves organizing so we want to make these cupcakes as easy as possible for you too enjoy the last day of the year. Easy, delicious and eye-catching recipes are what I like to prepare.
- 1 box cake flour + required ingredients – Betty Crocker Cake Mix
- Oreo Cookies
- Edible food marker in black
- Cupcake liners
- Frosting / icing to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Prepare dough as indicated on the back of the box.
- Fill the cupcake liners ⅔ full and bake in cupcake pan for 15-18 minutes.
- After this time, remove cupcakes from oven and let cool in the pan about five minutes; then unmold and let cool completely on wire rack.
- Open the Oreo cookies and on the side that has frosting, using the edible marker draw the image of a clock.
- To decorate the cupcake, add frosting and sprinkles. Carefully insert the Oreo cookie on top of frosting. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
That’s how easy it is to have a delicious dessert ready to delight your guests. Now go and enjoy the remainder of 2016, I’m sure there will be many resolutions to fulfill this new year!